- FOR ALL CLIMBERS: The GRIGRI + is a belay device with assisted braking for indoors and outdoors. Designed for all climbers.
- ROPE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all single ropes (8.5 to 11 mm in diameter) and optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameters.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG-LASTING: Great durability for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate. Weighs only 200 grams.
- DON'T PANIC: Features an anti-panic handle. If the user pulls too hard on the handle the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent.
- CHOOSE YOUR BELAY MODE: Top-rope or lead, thanks to the selection knob. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking up slack and makes for a more comfortable belay.
Legal Disclaimer: These products are for mountaineering, rock-climbing, aerial performing arts, industrial work and/or rescue use only. Mountaineering, rock climbing, industrial work and rescue are inherently dangerous. Any person involved in these activities must obtain qualified instruction of the proper use of these products prior to using them. Any person using these products is responsible for their own actions/decisions. FAILURE TO FOLLOW WARNINGS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Details: GRIGRI + is an assisted braking device designed for all climbers, for both indoor and outdoor climbing. It can be used with all single ropes (optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm diameter ropes) and is suited for intensive use. The reduction handle offers exceptional descent control. Two usage modes to choose from, depending on need: top-rope belay or lead belay. The top-rope belay mode and the anti-panic handle make for a more comfortable belay, making the GRIGRI + particularly suitable for learning.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.0 x 1.7 inches